At Ronash, we are looking for a Customer care specialist who provides professional customer support and ensures customer satisfaction. Ideal candidates for this position are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
If you are interested in this position.
This position works in a rotational shift pattern in the Morning, Evening, and Night shifts in order to have 24/7 coverage.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
- Get to know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- A positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Strong written and verbal communication in Persian and English.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software
- Flexibility to work irregular hours, when required.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Love helping others and communicating with them
- Highly organized and self-disciplined, able to work on multiple projects in a self-structured and well-prioritized way.
- Extremely analytical, data-driven & with a keen eye on process improvement.
- have at least 6 months of work experience (IT industry is preferred)
- Fluency in English is a plus.
- Programming skills especially in HTML and CSS are a plus.
- Experience in a customer-centric and highly data-backed role is a plus.
In addition to regular insurance and on-time monthly payments which are your absolute rights, you will have:
- Supplemental health insurance
- The chance to work from your own comfort zone
- Whatever equipment you need to work remotely
- 1 hour of self-learning daily (the courses tuition will be paid by the company whenever needed)
- The opportunity for professional advancement as we grow!
- Work with licensed and on the edge of technology tools like Intercom, Confluence, Canny, Jira, and Google workspace,...
- get familiar with the software development process closely.
***Please send your resume in English, only the English ones will be reviewed.***